Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

So who remembers the good times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So who remembers the good times

Post  smurfy76 on 07/05/09, 01:43 am

so who remembers the good times of kl..the times a simple lil alliance mage(before he realized his mistake and than went horde once he got pro) went into orgrimmar with the help of a couple of horde and destroyed a number of horde. who was this man that could yield such devastation you may ask. It is i tancity lord of the mages. So yeah this goes out to jaynie and julian...cmon guys lets get this merge thing going here. us horde need ya back over there. plus you get to play with me again and my uber level 80 shadow priest:) lol!

BTW. im tancity

smurfy76

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So who remembers the good times

Post  Aoi on 07/05/09, 02:15 am

Hey Tancity!

It would be a great idea except for all the politics that go along with such a merger. Like who has control of what, and all that goodness. Besides...there is no point in merging the server....at all. If you guys want to play 2.4.3 again (since LK sucks), just come on over. Horde is up to the Hex lord already. Very Happy
Aoi
Monster Poster
Monster Poster

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bitterjesus

Back to top Go down

Post  Julian on 07/05/09, 12:35 pm

Indeed, as it stands, we are not interested in any "merger". Jenny and I have a diff way of doing things and we have created a server so that we can implement our ideas the way we see fit, along with the input of our players and our staff. We kindly thank you/DNA for considering to include us in your merger idea, however after considering all the variables involved we found it to be conflicting with our interests.

If you wish to dispute our denial of the merger please feel free to PM myself or Jenny, thx.
Julian
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dann on 07/05/09, 12:38 pm

Or you could just make an account here and play without any mergers Smile
Dann
Epic Writer
Epic Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JuDE on 07/05/09, 08:36 pm

Damn i love ur one liner's Dan..lol
JuDE

View user profile http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top