Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Hello! I'm new here. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! I'm new here. :)

Post  SerathaGalie on 10/05/09, 03:19 pm

Well I wanted to introduce myself. I've been looking for a solid BC Server for some time. I have come across yours and find myself enjoying it very much.

Not sure how introductions should go around here, so I figure I'll just introduce myself in my usual manner. My name is Dan, I'm 22. Been playing WoW, well, since it was released. Not fond of Wrath and that's what brings me here Smile

I mean I noticed the population isn't crazy high, I'm not worried about that at all. I'm looking forward to playing with good people and from the forums it looks like I found a good place for that.

Still deciding on the character i want to play so I don't have a character name to place here yet. I will as soon as I decide.

If I may ask, what is the primary played faction by everybody? I tend to gravitate towards Horde, but if Alliance is played more than I will gladly make a Night Elf.

Well, it's mothers day and I must finish getting ready to take my Mom out to lunch. So I hope all of you have a good day, and I hope to be playing with y'all soon.

Peace!
Dan
SerathaGalie
Coolio
Coolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I'm new here. :)

Post  Dann on 10/05/09, 05:57 pm

welcome to our server Dan Wink
Dann
Epic Writer
Epic Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth on 10/05/09, 06:18 pm

Hey Dan welcome to the server :3
Alliance has probly more people than horde, but the horde seems to be a bit ahead in raids, either side you choose is up to you, but only one side has cookies :3
so join the dark side

FOR DA HORDE !!!
Sephiroth
Mood Raiser
Mood Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SerathaGalie on 10/05/09, 07:37 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

Keep an eye out for Shais, she's going to be my Blood Elf Holy Priest. Can't wait.

A couple of RL friends are interested in playing too so I'll have them check out the forums and rules.

See you all in game soon. Take care.
SerathaGalie
Coolio
Coolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Julian on 10/05/09, 09:23 pm

Hey, welcome to the server.

Hope you fit right in here, alot of pvp orinted players around here, if you want some BG action i sugest you go on alliance, should really spice thing up.

Gimme a shout if you got ne questions or problems

Characters:
Julian
julz
julians (GM)
Julian
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content