Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Who are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who are you?

Post  aeryk on 15/06/09, 07:21 pm

Be honest (or as close as you can be)! I'm "the veteran" and "the 95% raider" but have also been "the drunk" (yeah, as if you didn't know) Smile

http://www.wowwiki.com/People_in_the_Battlegrounds

http://www.wowwiki.com/People_in_your_Raid
aeryk
Bug Tracker
Bug Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are you?

Post  Aoi on 15/06/09, 11:14 pm

Closest one is "Mr. I Don't BG Often" and a little bit of each of the Healer ones haha.
Aoi
Monster Poster
Monster Poster

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bitterjesus

Back to top Go down

Post  SerathaGalie on 16/06/09, 02:27 am

Haven't made a decision for PVP.

But honestly for PVE, I am or was in Blizz with my warrior.

"The Backbone"
Plays a tank. Doesn't have much to say. Made an error once in SSC, or so you heard. Will disconnect when Gorefiend is at 30% and keep aggro while offline for the rest of the fight. Has never said anything negative to the healers. Ever. GL with your progression without one of these. Hates the prima donnas.
SerathaGalie
Coolio
Coolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SerathaGalie on 16/06/09, 02:39 am

Yeah... I've always been the healer in PVP so...

"The Healer"
He's here to help. If only because he can't do much else while specced for Arenas. He hates you, but his new spec requires you to stay alive for him to stay alive too. Unless you're a ret/prot pally, feral/boomkin druid, enhancement/elemental shaman or shadow priest. Then don't expect any heals from him, ever. He hates you, with a passion.

and yes I was a bit spiteful towards the above classes at times hahaha
SerathaGalie
Coolio
Coolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  prateek on 16/06/09, 03:35 am

i guess iam the

"HK Farmers" i never give up a chance to fight unless i see aeryk, shenron, or tarraka, people i admit i cant take but anyone else i'll run at and try to kill and then realise i just stepped between 4 heroes........
prateek
Epic Writer
Epic Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Iroh on 16/06/09, 05:04 am

i'm the "Iroh"
This one always sacrifices his life to save healers when tank can't, (Healers bored to resurrect him)
The idiot who announce every crit he made! Excellent DPS, as he says.
In other ways he can turn into a kamikaze, equip agility sword, go in melee fight and hellfire into the enemy's face (Mosty die in a second). It's favorite class is Warlock.

Somehow Wiki left this one out Razz
Iroh
Epic Writer
Epic Writer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/NightDragon1990

Back to top Go down

Post  JonteCola on 24/07/09, 07:26 pm

The suicide bomber ^__^
JonteCola
Wanderer
Wanderer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 24/07/09, 07:37 pm

I am the random word bomber!!!!!!!!!!!I am the one who asks newbie questions when I know the answer !!!!!!!I am the jerk who ate your first slice of birthday cake!!!!! !I am Brainlicker!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

who am i???

Post  anjanj on 25/07/09, 04:06 am

I am the only tiny mage till now.....and ya i kick asses in BG's well like to kill hordes but afraid of Hunters like tarraka....and locks like aeryk.... well very friendly but if u piss me off ur dead Smile lol! Was 1st wid hordes hanged to Alliance...!!!!

anjanj
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galador on 26/07/09, 09:07 am

Don't worry under, i'l be back, you won't be alone no more:)

And for the question "who are you" i think i'm The Suicide Bomber (With all those players crammed into one choke point, Alterac Valley is the perfect place for some PBAoE. Yep, just blink into the crowd and set off Arcane Explosion, Blast Wave, and Frost Nova til you drop. Good times, good times.) bounce
And the raid thing : The Hungry Dude though they don't specify there a thing..My version of the hungry dude it that i don't quite have food to eat most of the time:)) but sometimes i am the hungry dude:)
Galador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth on 26/07/09, 08:29 pm

BG
I Am "The Raging Healer"

He has a holy speced paladin with ridiculus armor for a healer over 16-17k, his heals dont even have push back, silences against him last less, and annoyes the hell out of you, spents most of his time fighting than actually healing his allies, sometimes charges alone to capture a flag and fights endlessly untill one of his allies arives to finish the opponent off and somehow right before the end he bursts 3-4k dmg and steals the kill. his allies are impressed by him although he never, ever heals unless he wakes up and notices the hunter next to him has 3k life, he self heals alot though, and pretty much thinks himself immortal. In the end of every bg he brags about his kills inspite of being a healer.

Raids
I Am "The Jumper/Bouncer"

...He's on something. Is constantly hopping around. 6 hours and he's still bouncing. Has been known to bounce off a ledge/pathway or into mobs on occasion. this person will spend every possible moment jumping for no particular reason other than his own amusement. Often using the markings on the floor to see how far he jumps. Most commonly afflicted by this condition are bored healers who are just grateful for a reason to look up from their raid bars for a moment.

HAHA Very Happy reading that thing was so funny xD

Also remember to click the "+" symbol up right of my post to increase my rep XD ty

Last edited by Sephiroth on 27/07/09, 04:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Sephiroth
Mood Raiser
Mood Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcleaver on 27/07/09, 12:53 am

"The murderer of cute fuzzy things"

The one who wanders in solitude in search of bunnies to slay, but the one who will die first to prevent an ally from falling. A tank who prefers a little more damage to defense, reckless but cautious. Not much for BG, however instances and raids for equipment not out of boredom. I throw myself into the fray for the challenge of the kill, or to at least watch something bleed.

And I like pie.
Soulcleaver
Coolio
Coolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 07/10/09, 05:20 pm

I am the missing link =)

Back to top Go down

Post  MaX on 16/10/09, 10:30 pm

i guess i'm the ((french dude)) like allways... bored of being french! i'm not different /cry!
MaX
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on 17/10/09, 09:07 am

I am Legion for we are many =)

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcleaver on 30/10/09, 01:20 pm

banthem wrote:I am the missing link =)