Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

The WOW i knew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The WOW i knew

Post  hugoabg2 on 01/09/09, 06:37 pm

HI people,

When i played WOW raign of chaos it was a totally diferent way of playing: i built structures, created an army, and so on...

with this burning cruzade i thougth it would be the same but instead it is a game wich i'm a little unhappy..

Is there other WOW games like the reign of chaos??

plz help me

att

hugoabg2

Back to top Go down

Re: The WOW i knew

Post  Sametti on 02/09/09, 04:15 am

You must be referring to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, which is a strategy game. This is World of Warcraft, massive multiplayer online role-playing game, that's based on the Warcraft series. If you want to play more Warcraft strategy games, there is Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, an expansion to the Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos you've played before, and Warcraft II and Warcraft, previous games in the series.

Here's a link to wikipedia, showing all the released games in Warcraft series.
Wikipedia-Warcraft
Sametti
Bug Tracker
Bug Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JuDE on 02/09/09, 07:38 am

Yeah warcraft 3-the frozen throne was the last of the expansion of those series....u can still play it online....http://www.garena.com/

u gotta just download the client and follow instructions given..people out there mostly play a map called "dota"..check it out ul find it pretty good:)

View user profile http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displaySameProfile.do?userid=6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth on 05/09/09, 12:32 pm

or just buy both reign of chaos and frozen throne for about 30$ and play battlenet and ladder games
i have em and im happy with it :3
Sephiroth
Mood Raiser
Mood Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top