Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

Im Off, bbz pplz :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im Off, bbz pplz :3

Post  Sephiroth on 23/09/09, 09:29 am

For sometime now i wanted to quit and tried to do it gradualy, but i guess i have to do it in 1hit otherwise i cant resist playing. Ive had much fun with the people of this server, i mostly leave happy memories behind. Farewell ppl, it was fun :3.

70lvl holy paladin
good pve/pvp holy gear
low-average pvp retri gear
low prot pve gear

Optional:
Addons (has 2 specific addons i used to use, holyhope wich adds some extra bars to save space on ur screen from having wasted spots on buffs and seals, and interopt bar which counts the cooldown of all interopt moves, usefull in pvp) & WTF folder (which includes keybinds and macros i used)
Can download here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/283921866/AddOns___WTF.rar.html
2 keybinds u wont see but are included are Num +, which puts focus on the target you have. and Num 0, which locks your bars, for pvp.
u can gain acces to the addons by /hh for holyhope to move, or take out the bard or some of them. /ib for the bar to move/take out/test.

My acount:

ID: tranceddaylight
Pass: 152905862918

In-Game command to change pass:
Syntax: .password $old_password $new_password $new_password
thats copy-paste from the site, no clue how it works. Ask GM

First to get is lucky i guess Razz, if u dont need the acc just sell everything and make some gold. After posting this im deleting wow and unsubscribe from forum so i wont reply to any post cause i wont be notified for it, :3 so this is goodbye, Laterz.

And a gift to all those holy pallys who kept asking me:

Divine Storm (otherwise known as IWIN Button):

/equip Libram of Divine Purpose
/use 14
/cast Divine Favor
/cast Holy Shock
/cast Judgement

Usualy activate Avenging Wrath before casting that, adding AW to the macro isnt wise caus eof the debuff it gives, in big fights divine shield will be handy you dont want to have the debuff of aw on you. If you have 2 trinkets with Use: effect that gives healing/spelldmg, add /use 13 too. Also you have to have a seal on you (Seal Of Righthousness by preferance) otherwise the /cast judgement part wont work, so activate seal, then aw if you want, then cast it. (multiple clicks required, 1button hit alone will only activate trinkets and divine favor).

afro Have Fun afro
damn i'll miss ya, remember me :3 even in the bad way.
Sephiroth
Mood Raiser
Mood Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im Off, bbz pplz :3

Post  prateek on 23/09/09, 10:36 am

farewell and adieu my friend hope you do well where ever you go but i know that wont be tough for you.
goodbye and goodluck
Fang
prateek
Epic Writer
Epic Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  prateek on 23/09/09, 11:13 am

also i guess iam the 1st and am claiming your account but dont worry no changes at all, iam gona use if for farming gold on dailies and heal in aid's if required but it's there for you if you ever choose to return....
prateek
Epic Writer
Epic Writer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Galador on 24/09/09, 06:04 am

I don't see why you have to go..i'm sorry that you chose this path! come back soon man..you shall be missed, that account will be given back to you whenever you want to come back. hope it's soon:) peace
Galador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Brian on 24/09/09, 08:34 am

I don't even know you but i hope you have a fun life Razz
Brian
Coolio
Coolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down