Our server is now closed. However, old friends could still leave a brief message time to time Smile

Jaynie
Thank you!

WoW in game problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WoW in game problems

Post  steph09 on 30/09/09, 11:19 am

Ok, so I just started this server yesterday. I've tried many different servers and always had terrible luck so far this one seemed good and still its ok but I have been having some problems.

1.) I've gotten disconnected 4 times yesterday and 3 out of 4 I recieved this message, 'The information you entered isn't valid, please check spelling of Account Name and password. If you need help getting in go to for more information.' My account name and everything was correct, I retyed it 3 times. Today I was also disconnected but just one time, I didn't get that message.

2.) When I die the spirit healer doesn't always work, ex. I can't talk to it or its not even there.

3.) I noticed that sometimes when I log back in I'm dead, and I didn't die when I logged out.

4.) Occasionally when the monsters I kill die they either die in the sky..:S or they get stuck in the ground and die.

Heh, just reporting some troubles I'm having hope they can be fixed. flower

steph09

Back to top Go down

Re: WoW in game problems

Post  Iroh on 30/09/09, 11:39 am

1) 'The information you entered isn't valid'
never disconnects you, only happens when you mistype your account name or password

2) dunno

3) if you force log out while fighting, you log back as ghost

4)never happened to me...

i think maybe your internet connection is bad to do such things..

tried to clear WTF and Cache folders?
Iroh
Epic Writer
Epic Writer

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/NightDragon1990

Back to top Go down

Post  aeryk on 01/10/09, 08:17 am

I can help with some of the rest:

#2: If you find a missing spirit healer, please report it. GMs can put one in.

#3: Not sure why this one happens, but it happens to everyone sometimes even if you're not in combat (I've had it happen logging out in a city). The rarity of the bug makes it difficult to track.

#4: Almost every private server has problems with pathing and maps. It sucks because fixing these problems would require devising an entirely new mapping program, and none of us GMs has the time it would require to undertake such a gigantic--we're talking unthinkably huge--project (we all work). Since mobs can do things like run in midair, the best solution I've found is to just kill them on flat ground--back up until they're fully visible.
aeryk
Bug Tracker
Bug Tracker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth on 02/10/09, 06:44 am

err just a note, although clearing your cache helps, dont delete your wtf folder cause that will delete all your macros and keybinds.
Sephiroth
Mood Raiser
Mood Raiser

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top